GENE D.MATLOCK UN O PEOPLE OF THE WORLD YOU ALL ARE TURKISH BOOK SOME NATIONS IN THE WORLD WAKE UP
   Me. I thanked Mr. President of Mexico for this. Robotic studies stuck in Afghanistan.
   girl group from Afghanistan, 5 of them were rescued through Mexico, all of these girls were of Turkish origin and they
   Mexico accepted this is a great example of humanity Venezuelan President Maduro also living in Afghaniswtan
   He said, "We can accept Turkish origins. This has nothing to do with religion, language, color, it's just a love, a friendship."
   This day is our blood ties, I would like to thank our Hungarian brothers and sisters, and the information I received is Afghanistan.
   If we can unite at such a time in an effort about the situation in the world, no one can destroy us again.
   Hungarian Prime Minister VİKTOR ORBAN, A HUNGARY REPUBLIC, A MEXICO. PRESIDENT OF VENEZUELA
   I would like to express my endless thanks to MADURO O PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, YOU ARE ALL TURKISH in Afghanistan from our COMMUNITY pages.
  They are calling out to the world for our living Turkish noble brothers, I thank them all for their brotherhood.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar