Ey,Dünya,İnSünüzsaları,Hepiniz,Türk,
DEAR BROTHERS, TODAY, WHILE CHECKING MY GMAIL ADDRESS, I COME FROM A FRIEND'S MESSAGE FROM MEXICO
    In his message, he says, you left a mark on the world by telling the history of humanity and we have left these names.
    I researched the names of the History Profs you shared one by one and learned the facts thanks to what you wrote.
    He says we had the opportunity and now everybody started doing research in Mexico and he tells me to continue this work.
    I mean, the articles I write say they are known in South America and everyone says they are trying to help you, this is for me.
    It is a very proud event, I would like to thank everyone who supported us. We get great speed on this road. Brave heroic women
    It was led by the heroic women and announced to the world thanks to the heroic women, I salute all of them with respect who support us.
    our heroic women 1- BELKIS MARTINEZ GRİSELA PERESA from Venezuela 2- MARIA MARTINEZ from Brazil 3- ESMER CENERO from Philippines
    4-Esmeralda 5-Lİ YUNG from Argentina. My friends, whose names I cannot write yet, are prejudiced without seeing this work as biased.
    You joined the world without looking at it as racism with the eyes of religion. You showed the world that we are relatives, cousins ​​and brothers
    I embrace all of you without distinction of color, race, religion, language, I present my love, regards

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar