Dear Friends, how are you? I wish you happy and healthy days. I am a retired cavalry captain. My life has been spent sailing the seas and visiting one hundred and two countries. Now I work as a freelance news reporter, an online journalist. I am a registered member of the IFJ - International Federation of Journalists. Regards, I look forward to your following.
Ertuğrul Demirözcan
TÜRKİYE ORTA ASYA HABER KKUORDİNATÖRÜ
DÜNYA TÜRK HABER:WORLD TURKISH NEWS.Canada ORTA ASYA TÜRKİYE KUORDİNATÖRÜ ERTUĞRUL DEMİRÖZCAN IFJ-INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF JOURNLİST EUROSİANET Azerbaijan's leading opposition parties face threat of dissolution Three major opposition parties have been denied registration by the state despite their efforts to comply with a draconian new law. Azerbaijan's three most prominent opposition parties have been denied registration by the state and now face the possibility of being disbanded. They failed to meet the key criterion of the country's new highly restrictive law on political parties - proving that they have at least 5,000 members (through submitting a list with each member's name together with the...
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder