Share on YouTube
WORLD TURKISH NEWS: WORLDPRESS I watched the police raid on the CHP (Republican People's Party) headquarters from Germany and wrote that there were shady characters and bouncers in the party raid. I shared the video, but I'm being blocked by the troll accounts of the trustee gang on YouTube. Immoral and dishonorable people are spamming this video I shared, but no matter what they do, we continue to share it everywhere. Currently, we have 100,000 followers on WorldPress, 60,000 on Blogger, 10,000 on Tumblr, and four million followers on my other pages.
TÜRKİYE ORTA ASYA HABER KKUORDİNATÖRÜ
DÜNYA TÜRK HABER:WORLD TURKISH NEWS.Canada ORTA ASYA TÜRKİYE KUORDİNATÖRÜ ERTUĞRUL DEMİRÖZCAN IFJ-INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF JOURNLİST EUROSİANET Azerbaijan's leading opposition parties face threat of dissolution Three major opposition parties have been denied registration by the state despite their efforts to comply with a draconian new law. Azerbaijan's three most prominent opposition parties have been denied registration by the state and now face the possibility of being disbanded. They failed to meet the key criterion of the country's new highly restrictive law on political parties - proving that they have at least 5,000 members (through submitting a list with each member's name together with the...
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder