I AM AN ASSKER I HAVE SEEN AND LIVED WAR
I Invite People and Soldiers All Over the World to Protest against the Israeli Army
I participated in the Cyprus Operation in 1974, as an Amphibious commando officer, I never
we didn't kill, we just fought with the National Guard soldiers and Greek soldiers on the island, the Turks
we saved the areas where he lived and the Greek national guard soldiers we entered in Murataga, Horsemen and boats
We found the Turkish Communities, we found the mass graves of children,women, girls, young and old from here what was done
it was an atrocity I'll never forget, and it was burned in the British airstrikes during the battle of the Fakland Islands
I was very sad when I saw the burned bodies of Argentine Soldiers, because our ancestors were Turkish
says Mexican History prof dr and author of the book O People of the world We are All Turks Gene D.Matlock
According to us as Soldiers, our mission is to protect our Homeland, our nation, our Barracks, no matter what happens in the world
in other words, civilians, innocent people have never been our target, it can't be because we fight with soldiers, not civilians, everything from
we are human beings, our religion, our language may be different, but our blood is the same and we are blood brothers

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar