DEAR BLACK COUSINS, WE TURKS LOVED YOU WITHOUT KNOWING THAT WE WERE RELATEDBECAUSE THE ABYSSINIAN, THE FIRST ADHAN READER OF ISLAM, BILALALDI, WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN HIM, AND NOWHERE IN HISTORYWE HAVE NOT HAD A COLOR FIGHT, FOR EXAMPLE, IN AMERICA, NO WHITES CAN WALK AROUND IN HARLEM, WHILE WE ARE TURKSWHEN HE HEARD, HE ALWAYS TREATED US AS BROTHERS, OUR BLACK BROTHERSThen when dan started researching, I found out that all of our ancestors were Turkish, so people all over the worldi look at it with the eye of love and friendship, I have been writing articles about this topic for close to 20 years, and the worldi have many friends, friends who have read my articles from all over, and I am very happy that I have reached six, One and a half million, asurely one or two from every country in the world join our pages from America to Africa Europe New ZealandThere are people who follow Australia Russia to China, this happiness is more than enough for me, maybe the articles I writeif I had made it into a book and made it for money, I would not have reached Six or a half million, the happiness of this is the most beautiful feeling

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar