the fidget CLAN OF Scandinavia AND THE fidget CLAN OF THE TURKS!
Northern Europe(especially scandinavians) is close to wherever our research takes place.
Our historians, who have the most visible title in the Scandinavian subject of the day, safra, mention only two of my names.
Book articles on this subject, those who aspire to write gall my two names and words from a state.
Prof.Their teaching during the Lagerbrink and son years.Sturulson!
And only Sweden as a country!
3. In their uses. the name of a date and 2. an alexander does not cross the state.
Because that's all we have covered!
Allah Abdullah Gürgün Bey Prof.He introduced Lagerbrink to our parents, and they continue to mention this name.
If not, who knows how many spring lilies couldn't talk about it.
I think Mr. Abdullah also mentioned Ynglinga, others mentioned it in a very small way.
This is called rain, today bile, we are still writing and researching books on this topic (!!) the bile of the suitors is still allegedly writing another book with the same names.
So the only thing they do is the chorus and they have different non-gall ones.
I had to get into the topic of Alexander in my Caspian book.
Because the issue was also closely related to the Caspian.
In other words, the main theme of my book is Scandinavian history, there are more topics and resource presentations on this topic than the total of book articles so far (I have exempted Mr. Abdullah Gürgün)!
And I made suggestions.
For example, I have written briefly and concisely about the contrasts between the Scandinavian Nobles and the Decadent nobles of the Turks in Asia, and how this people, these names bearing the same name, could be the same people.
In doing so, I have presented examples that have a short footfall here.
Since we explained it on a specific page with the publication, I was only able to write a simplified version of it.
But 3. expansion of the book. he will take his rightful place in this regard..
Now some people are standing up and trying to offer my Fidgety suggestion as if it were their own idea, pruning my name..
However, there has not been a single person in the world who has made this suggestion other than me on this issue!
If he tells someone, let him show it.
If we were wrong too, then we have arrived!
Northern historians write about the Newborn clan..
Some information has also been given about Tinglin to be very comprehensive, but the point here is that both names and people can be the same people, the same lineage!
This is what has been written or proposed so far.
If I hadn't written it as Ingling to understand the name Yngling, most of them wouldn't have understood it if you hadn't planted the name Tingling next to it right away, gall.
I officially put it in people's eyes for people to explain, and after they finally understand, they try to introduce my name in advance, as if they thought it was their own.
I'm sorry for the work I've done and my efforts over the many years, but I can't let it work.
Instead, they were not asked questions by writing my name because Tan Can Bey makes this suggestion in his book, etc.
I'll be a helpful gall.
That is why the study of history is not our progress.
Because it was transmitted naked and internally, Turkey has become a high center of attraction in history studies in the world at the moment.
We need an educational foundation that promotes rationality and rationality.
We also need to learn about labor and other rights.
TCan

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar