MY DEAR FRIENDS, THE GREAT TURKMILLET.
My writing and telling this historical information is not to turkify anyone, my goal is that there are thousands of articles written about this topic, most of them are hidden
After long research, I reached out to many of them and wrote, I was blocked many times, banned, but I continued to struggle with the articles I wrote
i help you name by name which historian you belong to my goal is to remember the past and remember what we have forgotten, and people around the world have a bond of love
i'm struggling to create my greatest helper is mehmet uymaz bey, a veteran soldier like me, the Kind Race is the greatest race in the world
that is, O People of the World, You are All Turks, the author of the book GENE D.MATLOCK tur It is politicians and clerics who make us enemies of each other
Even if our language is different, even if our language is different, even if our color is different, we are blood brothers, if love, friendship, brotherhood, each other's hands
if we can keep it, we can be a great power together, Gene D.that's what matlock says in his book, If we can act together, neither Russia, nor China, nor America
however, if we can cooperate in economic cooperation, defense industry, banking, trade and other issues, poverty will disappear enough
it is to read and understand what is written and to support each other, and a large majority of our blood brothers support us by joining our ranks and writing
this also gives us great happiness loving is the most beautiful thing in the world eternal love to all my brothers and sisters who have joined our pages

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar