DEAR FRIENDS, THE GREAT TURKISH NATION AND OUR BLOOD BROTHERS WHOSE ANCESTORS WERE TURKS,
I have been writing World History for 19 years and the name of the place of Turks in this history is le 10.thousands
i wrote the article again 10.i have written thousands of articles and these articles are from countries around the world
I've reached out to a lot of people, now I'm asking you, people who read what I've written have something for me
do they know because I have shared the names of German, Polish,American,Russian, many historians
I have written tens of thousands of articles interested in the articles they have written, so as they describe, in the world
their findings related to genetics and DNA, which explain that the ancestors of all races are Turks
i shared and told and I guess I have reached out to you too, there are 5 communities on facebook
i have 5 pages on Blogger page and 1 community page on tumblr, use religion to be a brother
the binding does not matter so what is moist here are the facts about genetics and DNA if this brother
if it is put forward, three and a half billion Turks will be together, regardless of their religion, a new superpower
when there is a strong Turkish alliance that will be born and strong, we will bring TRUST, LOVE and PEACE to the WORLD

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar