FOR ME, IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL WHAT THE AKP OR THE CHP SAYS, THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ME, I'M SHARING IT NOW
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR SENDING OUR VERY PRECIOUS BLOOD BROTHERS TO OUR COUNTRY TURKEY
Our blood curlers who helped me SAVE.
1-AZERBAIJAN
2-HUNGARY
3-BULGARIA
4-POLAND
5-MEXICO
6-ISRAEL
7-TRNC
8-PAKISTAN
9-TURKISH REPUBLICS OF CENTRAL ASIA
THIS is the Whole State, I thank them, Religion, language, thank all our blood brothers who rushed to help us without distinction
i'm saying, may the almighty god be pleased with you, that brotherhood is to be together on this good day, on this bad day, to be brothers
and more than enough gösteriyorlar.ve i can diagnose very well that the articles we write have a great impact
I see The thing that makes me feel the Most is showing the piggy bank of a puppy of ours who goes to the brazilian first school,
it made me cry when his mother said let's send the money in this piggy bank to Turkey, they have needs, gönlüzgin
angelic heart child may god never give you sadness i kiss you big on the cheeks

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar