HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU ON THIS FIRST DAY OF THE NEW YEAR
Dear Readers, I want to tell you 10 about History.i have written thousands of articles articles and written historical facts
All of what I have written are legal and printed publications in book form, so I have not deceived anyone, exaggerated to anyone
I have not written anything, the books I have passed on information to you.
1-Swedish History prof Swen Lagerbirmgin, the book written by Swedish in the language of Turkish book
2-American historian Gene D.Un Matlock, O people of the world, all of you.you are Turkish.
3-The hidden history of the Turkish book Russian History prof Murad Adji,
4-Turkish and Tatar history book author Russian History professor Gamirzcan Dalatşin
5-Wilhelm Rudolf, author of the book The Turks
6-Kazim Mirshan, author of the book The state of knowledge of Yiwu
7-Murat Çavga, author of the book The Great Hun Empire
I have read these Books Personally and I have written what I have read as quotes on my community pages and that's all the legal information
despite this, they went to the site of blocking my pages, but despite this, without seeing blocking from other social media
I have shared the work of these historians, which have become pages read from all over the world and we have reached millions of people
i've announced to you, I've opened a way for you to research it, you know, compared with the writings of other historians, you know
Because these historians, who are not Turkish about history but tell Turkish history impartially, tell the facts,
they prevent sharing their writings and books, and other historians ignore the Turks, according to some historians
The Turks are 30.it is said that there is a thousand-year-old culture and civilization, according to some historians, 40.that there is a thousand-year history
it is told that there are 3.5 Billion real Turks and that some Turks have forgotten their ancestral languages by assimilating
For example, they write that the Turkish tribes living on the American continents have forgotten their ancestral languages.
12 Of the stamps of the inscriptions found in the excavations of Urfa Göbeklitepe in Turkey.It tells about a thousand years of Turkish history.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar