DEAR FRIENDS, MANY YEARS AGO I CAME ACROSS A STUDY BY A HUNGARIAN HISTORY PROFESSOR
The issues he mentioned attracted my attention a lot in his article, he said that Central Asia has been destroyed by the migration of Turkish Tribes
This topic was told in historical studies that there were migrations to the American continent that spread to the Turkish world or
it caught my attention a lot and I started researching about it,Google is also the first Swedish,li Date prof SWEN LAGERBRING,e
i reached out, and the writings of this Hungarian History professor coincided, and then I reached the Bulgarian History professor Dinkov in his
This coincides with the Hungarian History Prof. du The Polish History Prof. ZAJAACKOVSKI was talking about the same things and AQ my research
I continue, then I reached out to Spencer wells and watched a documentary video presentation, then American history Prof. GENE D. MATLOCK
i have reached a, O PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, I have bought the book YOU ARE ALL TURKS and I have read the latest Russian-born Kazakh History prof MURAD ADJI ye
i reached out and bought the secret history book of the Turk and I read it and I understood very well that until now we have been Mycenaean, Grecian, Roman
The history of Byzantium and the History they prepared were made up of Turkish history, these are the names of the history books I mentioned
you can also find it on google, and you can get the result that all the races in the world are related to the Turks

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar