You're a very lovely woman.TODAY I RECEIVED AN ARTICLE FROM A 15-YEAR-OLD TEENAGER FROM A CITY IN UKRAINE
I'm 15 years old, my father died fighting the Russians, and I and my mother were left alone
our house was destroyed the Russians ruined everything turned my country into a ruin hundreds of children
he's dead, and I want to fight, and I want to kill my father's killers, and
in Ukraine, he tells that life is very difficult, his mother will read if you will not fight
and he says that you will tell the world about what we are going through in our country, and he wants me to survive
they're living in a shelter now, we don't have any money, we don't have a house, we get by with the help we get
he says, and when I read this entire letter, I couldn't hold back my tears, this young world was calling out to ya
he wrote this in his letter saying send us Aircraft, Ships,tanks, missile weapons to fight the Russians
i'm asking myself if there is a person who reads and doesn't get emotional, this is the article sent to me
i consider it a duty to share facabook on Tumblr as well as blogger

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar