I DON'T KNOW WHY I'VE ALWAYS MISSED THE BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP BROTHERHOOD
I'm making my mistake, I have a longing inside me, so that the kids don't die, women, girls, teenagers don't die
Religions should not stand out in front of people like a wall, people should love each other just like
The German filesof Froy is as colorful as the sky belt that comes out after the rain as it wants
Even if there is a riot of colors, people or a colorful flower garden, such as bees make honey
i want it to be a world, i want it to be a love, i want it to be a brotherhood, i want it to be peace, my goal is another
I have no expectations, our ancestors are the same, whether you call them Turks or people, it doesn't matter, we've all been in the past
we were using the same language, we were afraid of the same natural phenomena, when people were different
they went different ways, races became different, languages changed, and we all became different
But you're still the same race, our blood has the same dna, our genetics are the same, we can't change it
I've been writing for years, I've been telling tens of thousands of articles, I've written articles, and I've told you who understands me
975 Friends on tUMBLR 2000 friends on Facebook 11500 Friends on blogger follow me on the internet
when 38 million people see these friends on my sites, I say that I have achieved something, do you think I have achieved success
i would like to express my eternal love to all of you and thank you all forever
may everyone live happily in peace in the countries where they live, may they live in wealth, love

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar