I CAN'T ACCEPT THAT PEOPLE ARE SO INSENSITIVE
let's think like this: before the birth of Jesus, we all spoke the same language, we were afraid of the same natural phenomena
After tens of thousands of years, we have divided into different Religions into different languages During this decoupling, our ties have become different
Egoism has become stronger in people and everyone has become selfish Now there is a war in Ukraine and women are being killed there
girls, the elderly are being killed, we are claiming to be human beings, but we don't care about anything, it's still sexsi and
we are thinking about nudity, which is very difficult for me, because somewhere people are dying, and the dead are the same as most of you
from religion, you guys don't even realize it, and we don't, I'm a Karachai Turk and I'm a Muslim, this is going to hurt me
because I am a human being, the christian of humanity will not be a muslim, a human being is a human being, so I distinguish between a muslim and a christian
I don't do it because everyone binds themselves to Support Ukraine and share these shame as a person
i will continue to write That there is an idiom in the Karachai Turks who asked the wolf why I said my own business in the thick of the neck
he said he'd see for himself

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar